Recruiter at HDFC Life Insurance
Views:2697 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
HDFC Life Insurance - Principal Data Scientist/Lead Data Scientist - Insurance Analytics (4-7 yrs)
About Us : We are one of leading life insurance providers in the the country. We are proud of integrating leading-edge technologies into all our products. That's how we deliver a simple, seamless, more personalized customer experience. Our analytics and tech teams are at the forefront of many firsts in the industry. They continue to innovate, improve and integrate technology to solve customer needs.
Job description :
We are growing our sales & product analytics team and looking for candidates who aspire to bring technology change in insurance sales and customer experience.
The candidate is expected to :
- Identify analytics opportunities to improve sales and product offering
- Work with cross-functional sales channel teams to ideate and put an analytics roadmap
- Translate business problems into analytics problem statement
- Execute end to end analytics project from data analysis, feature engineering, model development through implementation & tracking
- Interact with senior leadership and present analytics results
- Mentor junior Team members
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for candidates with 4 - 7 years of data analytics, ML and predictive modeling experience.
- Experience in executing several data science and predictive modelling projects, preferably in financial services, or sales and marketing
- Worked in consulting/ business environment that involves identifying analytics opportunities, formulating problem statement and presenting results
- Delivered projects using ML techniques: GLM/ Regression, Clustering, Decision Tree, etc.
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Preferably experience of AWS ecosystem - Athena, Sagemaker
Education : Graduate / Post Graduate (Engineering / Statistics / Economics or similar courses)