Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:2043 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Generico - Manager - Category Demand & Inventory Planning (3-6 yrs)
Generico is on a mission to solve the healthcare problem of India. The first problem at hand is to solve for access to high quality medicines at right prices, drive education in consumers for the same and make it available through the channels they seek. In the first 3 years of creating impact, we have touched lives of 900K+ consumers in Mumbai saving them INR 100 Cr+ through our omnichannel service and our commitment to bring high quality medicines to the consumers. We are a strong team of 800+ extremely driven members who believe, this is just the beginning of a revolution. We have the entire country to serve and for that we are shifting gears. We are building a futuristic team of passionate individuals who believe in the mission and the scale of impact that it can create in the times to come.
1. Develop demand & inventory forecasting & fulfilment
2. Review historical sales trends, category initiatives, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
3. Lead the demand planning, inventory planning, ordering and capacity management for the allocated category/categories.
4. Create scalable availability & inventory management systems and processes in partnership with technical and product teams
5. Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock rates, inventory planning and systematic forecasting
6. Lead a team of fulfilment executives to drive process improvement and operational excellence within vendor community by improving fill rate, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation, automation
7. Drive complex business analysis that identifies opportunities to improve fill rate and cash flows
1. Engineer/MBA/Statistics graduate/post graduate
2. 3+ experience in demand/inventory planning and management (preferably in high SKU complexity environment like E commerce/grocery retail)
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Strong at Excel
5. Knowledge of planning systems & forecasting models
6. Principles of statistical inventory control
7. Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
8. Good to have: SQL knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.