Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:685 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Generico - Brand Manager (8-10 yrs)
About Generico :
Generico is dedicated to changing the way India buys medicines. We are building India's largest chain of generic medicine retail stores with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to millions. We believe that generic medicines are the key to changing the way the medical landscape in India works by providing more choice to consumers at costs that are up to 80% lower than those of branded medicines.
Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico is already funded by a leading VC firm and has grown to 55 stores at present with a target to reach 100 stores by mid next year.
Acquisition drive for Generico :
- Develop strong understanding of consumer, competitive and brand health. Maintains updated knowledge of consumer behavior, products, competitive position and related market trends and drivers.
- Support in developing & tracking marketing campaigns (All ATL medias) to drive acquisition through awareness, strategic associations and performance to achieve desired KPIs (Print/ Radio/ Outdoor) . Should have handled conceptualization, development of TV /Content video
- Supports HOD in communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies (copy strategy, positioning, and communication strategy) with all information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisement
- Helps HOD in verifying the effectiveness of media planning and other marketing initiatives by means of quantitative and qualitative research. Supervises the commercials and advertisements production to ensure objective achievement (target groups, product image, etc.)
- Coordinates with the sales team on marketing program execution and tracking it for execution (per session, monthly, etc.
Brand Identity development exercise :
- Support inefficient execution of New brand / Product launch with identifying unique customer insights, development of end to end programs, campaigns and efficiently executions to achieve desired KPIs
- Development of various collaterals with the agency, vendors cross-team for efficient execution of brand transition
- Phase roll out at stores planning, day to day execution
- Support in development of loyalty programs by liasoning with a cross functional team on data requirement & customer segmentation Product propositions, Partnership & commercials, User journeys and GTM Strategy
- Getting communication support developed
- Assess the loyalty program through market research, customer journey mapping &target to find gaps
- Recommend initiatives in program; UX & marketing as per crafted user personas