Senior Manager at Exponentia.ai
Views:1053 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Exponentia.ai - Leader/General Manager - Talent Acquisition (10-12 yrs)
Position : Talent Acquisition Lead
Experience : 10+ years
Company Profile :
About Exponentia :
- Exponentia is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future.
- We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
About Engagely :
- Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SaaS) by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations.
- We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
Role Summary : We are looking at a professional to lead the HR function for one of our fastest-growing regions in Mumbai. As the General Manager
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Ultimately, to create strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc/PG in Human Resources Management or relevant field