Executive Director at Career Management Services
Views:3671 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Economist - Macro Index Research (3-6 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
To assist the Chief Economist with the maintaining existing Macro Indices on Indian economy
- Developing forecasts and tracking economic trends across sectors and parameters
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting data to support research projects
- Conducting individual research on topics of current popularity & demand in the market and publishing them
- Responding to inquiries from clients and within the firm
- Extracting and analysing data from websites, publications, data vendors, and proprietary databases.
- Masters degree in Economics/Econometrics from recognized institutions
- Proficient in using Excel and have experience in statistical packages like eViews
- Good understanding of databases like Bloomberg, Thomson Datastream, Haver
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a self-starter, with initiative, energy, commitment, and show he/she is keen to learn and perform
- Be flexible, and adaptable to different working styles
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.