HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:891 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Director - Product Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (12-17 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute effective communication strategies for various customers acquired from multiple channels.
- Ensure effective and successful customer life cycle management and customer retention management.
- Responsible for successful customer retention strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing, content and product team for the effective marketing and communication launches.
- Excellent relationship management with external and internal teams.
- Study the market potential and conduct competitive analysis and develop product marketing strategies
- Proven solid, up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently under stretched timelines
- An understanding of technology, and the ability to work closely with cross function teams.
- Lead and build team of Product marketing analysts.
- Graduation and MBA from a top university
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience : 12+ years in similar role
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Technical background of advantage
- Problem solving ability, out of the box thinker