Director - End User Computing (15-26 yrs)
Position Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes
- Work hand in hand with global function leader to develop and execute digital product strategy in alignment with company's overall business strategy
- Oversee Digital Product Managers, Outreach and Process team, and Data Platform and Analytics teams.
- Manage Digital Product Managers and ensure they are delivering high quality products that meet customer needs
- Manage the Outreach and Process team and ensure the successful launch of products, including outreach training documentation and videos, demonstrations, brown bags, conferences, and town halls that support the release and upgrades of the over 20 products currently owned by the team.
- Manage the Data Platform and Analytics team to ensure we derive intelligence from data and telemetry, understand customer needs, product deficiencies and use the information to continuously improve our products and identify areas of growth.
- Collaborate cross functionally and understand WXPS customer needs, prioritize work backlog and work with Engineering to ensure timely rollout of products features and updates.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies and asses their potential impact on our digital product strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, Masters or MBA will be a plus
- 15+ years with 5 years in a senior role
- Strong experience in digital product management
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in managing and mentoring product manager and data analytic and outreach resources
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.