Design Lead - In-house Creative Studio - Internet/eCommerce (7-14 yrs)
This person would be a part of the in-house Creative Studio that drives the visual identity and design. This person will contribute to crafting and leading the brand design, treatment, visual language, and packaging re-design.
The role will report into Sr. Director Brand Marketing.
- Collaborate with central campaign teams, in building the brand vision, identity and its rollout in the entire organisation.
- Be the creative voice from the brand org in offering feedback and shaping large ATL campaigns.
- Work closely with multiple teams to build powerful and innovative campaigns on an on-going basis; own all non-ATL campaign creation assets for the brand, including social videos.
- Own the design language for all key brand communication assets including social, mailers, marketing automation, and more.
- Be the custodian of the brand guidelines, and ensure appropriate renditions for city, social, packaging, and other core initiatives.
- Work closely with the research and effectiveness team on impact of creatives and campaigns and use inputs to refine creative strategy further.
- 7+ years experience within creative agencies or e-commerce companies creative vertical, particularly in building off-line & digital campaigns.
- Strong eye for creative and communication; ability to turn around innovative and topical campaigns in a timely manner is critical.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in handling, mentoring, and managing a team of at least 5 people is necessary. Establishing a strong design culture within the team.
- Problem solver - always has multiple approaches to solving a problem.
- Ability to understand business objectives & work towards achieving them through design.
- Thinks out of the box, but also knows what to do with the box.