Design Lead - In-house Creative Studio - Internet/eCommerce (7-14 yrs)
This person would be a part of the in-house Creative Studio that drives the visual identity and design. This person will contribute to crafting and leading the brand design, treatment, visual language, and packaging re-design.
The role will report into Sr. Director Brand Marketing.
- Collaborate with central campaign teams, in building the brand vision, identity and its rollout in the entire organisation.
- Be the creative voice from the brand org in offering feedback and shaping large ATL campaigns.
- Work closely with multiple teams to build powerful and innovative campaigns on an on-going basis; own all non-ATL campaign creation assets for the brand, including social videos.
- Own the design language for all key brand communication assets including social, mailers, marketing automation, and more.
- Be the custodian of the brand guidelines, and ensure appropriate renditions for city, social, packaging, and other core initiatives.
- Work closely with the research and effectiveness team on impact of creatives and campaigns and use inputs to refine creative strategy further.
- 7+ years experience within creative agencies or e-commerce companies creative vertical, particularly in building off-line & digital campaigns.
- Strong eye for creative and communication; ability to turn around innovative and topical campaigns in a timely manner is critical.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in handling, mentoring, and managing a team of at least 5 people is necessary. Establishing a strong design culture within the team.
- Problem solver - always has multiple approaches to solving a problem.
- Ability to understand business objectives & work towards achieving them through design.
- Thinks out of the box, but also knows what to do with the box.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.