Data Scientist - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
The ideal Manager candidate should have a good understanding of Data Science applications within the Retail Consumer Finance Industry (FS BUs that offer consumer loans such as credit cards, auto loans, etc.) and hands-on experience with (in the order of priority):
1. Developing the credit risk models - application models, behavior models
2. In-depth knowledge of credit bureau data
3. Working with an alternative form of data within FS - telecom, utilities, etc
4. Developing marketing stage models such as response models
5. Developing risk/ marketing decision strategies - underwriting criteria, marketing campaigns, etc.
6. Explored alternative ways to solve traditional business problems - for e.g., Use ML methods as an alternative to conventional logistic regression for risk models.