Research Associate at Antal International
Views:550 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Consultant - Strategy & PMO - Global Management Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Consultant - Strategy & PMO - TIER 1 Global Management Consulting Firm- 4-8 Years Ex.
Strategy & PMO Manager :
- Strategy & PMO Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Consumer Products Expansion Program and associated projects are planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner.
- The position requires big-picture orientation along with razor-sharp intelligence, high-level energy, and innovative mindset. An ideal person is a genuine blend of strategic & tactical skills someone who has a strategic mindset with an unwavering focus on deliverables and timelines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must for this role.
- S(he) will lead efforts to improve our processes, systems/ tools and making our teams highly productive.
- The ability to work across functions and teams will allow him/her to ensure alignment of priorities and goals, drive results and foster a culture and environment to achieve excellence and innovation.
Job Description : The role of this profile is two folds :
(a) Innovate and continuously develop specialized knowledge
(b) Apply this in the client context especially early on in the process (e.g., diagnostic).
It is very important to note that the primary role is to innovate and continuously develop knowledge. The application in the client context is to support the first objective.
The qualifications and skill sets we are looking for are :
- 5-7 years post-MBA experience at a leading strategy consulting firm/FMCG/FMCD business managing strategy/ EA or PMO Lead in Start-up/E-commerce
- MBA from only Premium B school
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to create a structured approach for handling ambiguous business issues and provide direction
- Engineering and/ or design background with strong problem-solving abilities (ideally bachelor degrees holders from premium B schools)
Ideally not more than 4-8 years experience