Research Associate at Antal International
Views:185 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Consultant - Sales/Key Account Management - Pharmaceuticals Domain - Management consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Client: - A Premium Management Consulting Firm
Employment Type:- Contract (6-12 Months)
Our client is looking to onboard a Consultant (on contract) that have a strong background in sales in Indian pharmaceuticals, specifically in hospitals and/or critical care - including but not limited to being part of Key Account Management teams, leading regional sales for Pharmaceuticals in critical care teams, etc.
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
- Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on a daily basis to the general manager.
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieving budgeted sales within the country.
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually.
- Organize and arrange specified records and files in order to keep track of financial transactions.
The knowledge, skills, and other qualities required by employers:-
- First degree in any of Accounting, Business Management, and Business Information Technology.
- Prior experience in accounting or territorial sales.
- Strong accounting management and relationship building skills.
- Expert ability to program territorial support to ensure prompt communication with customers.
- Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses and reactivating old accounts.
- Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company's sales policies.
- Good relationship building and accounting or business management skills.
- Familiarity with administering major accounts at head office position.
- Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
- Exceptional skills in resolving financial statistics with little supervision.
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.