Principal Consultant at StepupHR
Views:2720 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:411
Chief Human Resources Officer - Healthcare (16-25 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
The role will be responsible for strategizing and implementing HR strategies in line with the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. He/she will help to elevate the department and its practices.
Scope & Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement talent management strategies, including performance management, employee development, succession planning, and career development programs.
- Design and administer employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive work culture and enhance employee morale and productivity.
- Create and implement strategies for employee retention, recognition, and rewards programs.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in talent assessment and development.
- Build a learning culture in the organization with a focus of making workforce future ready.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to attract and retain high-quality talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and create effective recruitment strategies.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruitment process for all leadership hiring and give direction to the team where necessary for mid and junior hiring operations
- Implement best practices in candidate assessment and selection, ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Develop and administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive, fair, and aligned with industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct regular benchmarking and analysis of compensation data to ensure competitiveness.
- Manage employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, stock options and other employee perks.
- Stay up to date with evolving labor laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
Ensure all HR policies and processes are designed in accordance with the Business specific requirements.
- Collaborate with all business head and enable them with right employee management strategies specific to their industry segments
- Provide business leaders with solutions related to HR aspects by developing a deep understanding of their segments, challenges and business needs.
- Draw up an effective employee development plan including specific training needs to continuously skill and reskill the workforce.
- Provide strategic and operational HR support to the manufacturing plant- employee relations, labour relations, wage settlements etc
- Collaborate with plant managers and supervisors to address employee issues, conflicts, and grievances.
- Develop and implement plant-specific HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements related to employees/ labor.