HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:676 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Chief Financial Officer/CEO - Real Estate (9-15 yrs)
Greetings from Team Management Services (TMS), an end-to-end HR consulting firm!
We currently have an urgent opening for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with one of our clients, located at Surat.
Our client is a privately-owned real estate company based out of La Palma, California, USA. In a short amount of time, they grew to 41 properties in total, amounting to 2,000+ units. Their business strategy is to find value-add deals both on and off-market. They started acquiring and managing multifamily assets in the San Fernando Valley. They have a strong focus on maximizing occupancy, and they also manage rent collection. Our clients are an in-house, fully integrated property management company. Their purchases range from medium to high leverage, and after combining with cash flow from renters, they target a premium rate of return for their investors.
Designation: Chief Financial Officer (CFO/CEO)
Qualification: MBA - Finance (Preferred from IIM Graduates or Top 15 MBA)
Accounting/Finance and Reporting:
- Ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases, and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting and operating systems with full protection of Cyber security.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, and financial procedures.
- Hire staff such as Chartered Accountant as needed.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts, Cash Flow, and overhead cost allocation.
- Assure conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with US GAAP.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Coordinate and strategize methods used to attain team goals and initiatives with directors and managers.
Financial and Cash Management:
- Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability and the maintenance of minimum required cash balances.
- Oversee weekly cash management, Accounts payables
- Maintain corporate banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Real Estate/Restaurant Accounting experience preferred
- Previous experience managing accounting functions and groups
- Experience in raising equity/debt from international banks
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system.
- Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Financial Management Background.
- Business Acumen.
- Articulate Communication.
- Proactive Leadership.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Strategic & Analytical Thinking.
- Quick Decision-Making.
- Highly adaptable to new environments or challenges.
- Yardi experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Equity structure in the restaurant and/or real estate portions of the company.
- PTO based on accrual
- National holidays off
- VISA Sponsorship programs
- Travel reimbursement
- Company retreats
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.