Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:1972 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Big Worth - Head - Marketing & Communication - Big Laundry (8-10 yrs)
- Female Candidate having experience in a Marketing Agency background. Willing to work in a start up company and willing to join in 10 days.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches. Establish timescales for launching of new products
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Company to attract partners and win funds
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Develop a web strategy covering Company's websites
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner and funder feedback
- To co-ordinate the development of the Company's website in line with brand guidelines.
- To run effective marketing campaigns which deliver Company's key messages, USPs and brand collateral to the target channels and industry sectors
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- To develop and periodically update Company's marketing strategy to create and implement a marketing plan
- To develop and manage an integrated digital marketing plan to support the promotion of Company's concept.
- To develop and maintain a highly-tuned funnel marketing strategy
- Develop concept messaging that differentiates new concept from others in the market.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned