Research Associate at Antal International
Views:601 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
B2B Sales Excellence Leader - Consulting Background - Logistics Firm (7-13 yrs)
Our client is a technology-driven startup currently working in Logistics transportation.
For that, we are helping them in their search of a B2B sales excellence consultant, who can provide his insights to help the sales team to implement various process improvement strategies.
- Training of B2B sales team on the latest and best practices.
- Analyzing current sales programs and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Drive business plan for the assigned market and gain market share
- Deliver performance indicators on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Build well-targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Establish and improve B2B sales processes by researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records.
What our client Need:
Education - Graduation + Post Graduation (MBA).
Consulting background is must
- Strong understanding of B2B Sales, product category, market, and growth opportunities in order to implement strategic and targeted action plans to achieve goals
Years of Experience - 8-13 Years of Relevant Experience
- Prior B2B Experience would be preferred
- Experience in concept/solution selling / consultative sales
- CXO/ Senior Management Level engagement
- Prior team handling experience
- An inspirational leader who can hire, mentor and coach people. Thrives in ambiguous situations and can work in unstructured environments
- Strong verbal and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.