AVP - Engagement Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (2-8 yrs)
The Role in a Nutshell:
Catenon is one of India's most admired and fastest growing executive search and talent intelligence firms. Over the past 2 years during the course of the pandemic, we have grown 2X in revenue and team size. This role will have a singular north star - provide impetus to achieve 3X growth for the organization in the next 2 years. The role is for someone who is people-driven, has a passion for results and can thrive within a multi-cultural & rapidly changing environment. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced organization, where you will have flexibility and the chance to make a big impact. Also an opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
(1) New Business Acquisition
- Identification of prospective clients with potential to become large accounts for Catenon
- Pitching Catenon's unique model and services through presentations and meetings with an aggressive sales approach
- Close deals with key clients and large project accounts in consultation with the VP
(2) Client Management
- Consultative Sales: Drive sales to achieve and exceed revenue goals. Target audience - CEO/MD and HR Heads.
- Delivery Management: End to end delivery of bottomline with a team to support the execution.
- Practice Growth: Establish an excellent reputation in the market to ensure top notch brand equity among clients. Exercise all levers within the existing constraints progressively and logically to grow the practice.
- To understand the client's requirements and translate the same into a search and evaluation plan.
- Nurture relationship with client's leadership team as well as build network within assigned industry as a trusted partner.
- To assist the consultants and clients in achieving closure targets.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree + MBA from a tier-1 institution
- 2+ years of work experience in strategy, operations, consulting, business development or related functions
- Drive and hunger to grow a business multifold
- Experience of working with CXO level leaders will be an added advantage
- Ambitious, confident, and results driven along with a positive attitude towards work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interest in building client relationships
- High on energy, interpersonal connect and results-driven
- Entrepreneurial and risk-taking folks will do good at this role
- A passion for sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.