Assistant Vice President - Fraud Strategy/Data Analytics - Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :-
- Bachelor's degree is required, ideally in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance or operations research.
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions.
- Candidate must be proficient with SAS and SQL. Candidate must be familiar with the use of statistical modeling packages.
- Candidate must have superior communication skills and be able to present confidently to all levels of the organization, with the appropriate level of detail for the audience
- Candidate must have exceptional organization skills and be able to deal with multiple critical projects underway at once, while dealing with the day-to-day management of fraud.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance is preferred.
- Cyber / Information security experience is a plus.
- Experience with Python and usage of more advanced analytical, visualization and data extraction tools (H2O, HUE, Pig, Spark, Hive, Tableau) is strongly preferred.
Education / Certification:
- Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering from a premier institute
- Technical certifications in SAS, SQL preferred
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions
- SAS, SQL data analytics
- U.S financial services experience preferable
- Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk preferable
Work Timings: 11: 30 AM to 8:30 PM, 12: 30 AM to 9:30 PM