Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Confidential
Views:2282 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Assistant Manager - Manpower Outsourcing - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
Title: Assistant Manager-Manpower Outsourcing (HR)
Location: Mohan Estate, Delhi
Experience: At least 5 Years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
MANPOWER OUTSOURCING ON THE PAYROLL OF THIRD PARTY
1. Vendor Governance with all existing Agencies/Companies providing manpower/resources on their pay-role including the end to end Employee Life Cycle Management in terms of :
a. Service deliverables/SLA and Scope of Work as per the existing contract.
b. Employee Database Management
c. Leaves and Attendance
d. Payroll & Compliances
e. Claims & Reimbursement
2. Audit of all applicable Labour Compliances on quarterly basis of the existing agencies providing manpower on their pay-role
3. Coordinating with existing agencies in the closure of audit punch points
4. Identification, Evaluation, Selection of the Agencies/Companies providing manpower/resources on their pay-role including the end to end Employee Life Cycle Management.
5. Finalizing, circulating and negotiating the RFP/RFQ/RFI and Business Proposals with the Hiring Agencies/Companies in the context of the prescribed and standardized Service Deliverables.
6. Finalization of the scope of work and contract/service agreement with the selected Agencies/Companies.
7. Routing the requirements for Resources from the projects with respect to the predefined Job Description from Projects to Manpower Hiring Agencies/Companies and ensuring the timely on-boarding of selection resources.
8. Facilitating the timely resolution of the concerns, complaints, issues, queries and/or requests of the Project Resources towards the relevant hiring Agencies/Companies with respect to the overall Pay-role Management.
9. Performance review for Third pay role employees
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT :
Qualification : Graduate and/or BBA/MBA-HR
Skills & Experience : Good Persuasive Skills, Experience with Managing the Third Party Hiring Agencies shall be preferred, Preferred Experience in Labor Laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.