Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:315 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Area Manager - Sales - Focus Products - Chemical Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
The position is that of Sales Manager who would primarily be responsible for establishing and driving sales for focused products in the defined geography through nurturing and expansion of network as well as integration with various verticals thereby, achieving overall business objectives.
Business objectives :
- Plan and drive initiatives to establish focused products in market and maintain sustainable sale potential for focused products
- Study the market for new products and analyze the potential opportunities and come up with ways and initiatives to drive sale of new products
- Explore business opportunities with different stakeholders for focused products and design strategies and initiatives to generate demand
- Design and execute field marketing activities around the focused products with a view to increase adoption and depth
- Integrate with other verticals and extend support in driving initiatives for launching and establishing of focused products in the market
- Management and effective utilization of resources made available for driving the required sales for focus products
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Brand and Retail team to ensure availability of material stock of focused products in line with demand
Contractors Engagement :
- Design schemes related to loyalty programs in coordination with internal stakeholders to encourage participation and upgrade contractors
- Design programs for contractors to create product awareness and communicate product strength vis-- -vis products in the market
Market Intelligence :
- Conduct consumer research and keep track of key parameters to enhance the product as well as its servicing as per the consumer requirement
- Devise ways in which the product strengths can be communicated to the consumers and influencers
Team Management :
- Work on growth and development of the reporting team by providing them with required inputs, direction and opportunities.
- Productive utilization of manpower resources to drive business growths
Key Performance Indicators :
- Value and Volume target for focused products
- Product level value and volume targets
- Network expansion as per target set Growth and Retention of targeted set of Contractors
- MBA / PGDM in Sales and Marketing from Tier I B-School
- Minimum of 50% marks throughout the education
- Graduation and Post-Graduation must be through a full-time course
- Ranker : 10+ years of experience
- FMCG companies from the health and hygiene vertical only.
- Candidates handling Skincare / Personal care, Health and hygiene products that reach the - Kirana store-