XLRI Jamshedpur | Executive Development Programme in Driving Growth - The CXO Programme (Batch 3)
Understand the growth strategies for effective decisions
Understand the growth strategies for effective decisions
- FeeINR 2,75,000 + GST
- Work Experience15 - 30 Years
- Duration11 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
The 21st century has witnessed volatility and rapid change in the dynamics of economies and industries at a pace unseen before. Traditional ways of doing business are being questioned and challenged by newer business models and emergent industries at a never-before-seen rapid pace. With the rapid rate of change in the business environment and competitive pressures, a key challenge for CEO's/Owners/Senior Managers is the ability to manage and sustain business growth. The Program has been structured to address the key challenges faced by businesses, especially MSME's and new-age businesses for achieving and sustaining.
Upon successful completion of this Program participants should be able to:
- Build effective, Value-Oriented organizations.
- Develop skills in Tools & Frame works to formulate and implement effective strategies for competing and growth.
- Appreciate the intricacies of Leadership and Driving Teams.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities thrown up by Digital Business Models.
- Cultivate a Holistic approach to Management functions & roles.
- Deal with key pain-points in managing an organization.
- Develop Critical Thinking & Decision Skills for solving organizational problems.
- Improve understanding of Financial Implications of business decisions.
- CEO's/Owners/Senior Managers of business in the Indian emerging economy backdrop.
- CXO's responsible for driving growth and profitability.
- Senior Executives responsible for driving growth initiatives in organizations.
- Senior Managers on track for leadership positions.
- Certificate of Successful Completion from XLRI.
- A carefully curated and structured Program to expose participants to the multitude of dimensions required to make effective decisions to support growth and execute growth strategies.
- Receive practical guidance on achieving and sustaining growth and creating value stakeholders.
- Faculty with significant corporate education and training experience shall deliver the sessions and hand hold the participants through their developmental journey.
- An engaging pedagogy shall ensure that the participants can connect the topics with their current day-to-day life and take away actionable guidance for the future.
- Many group assignments and exercises shall contribute towards networking with worthy classmates from other sectors and industries.
- The 6 days on-campus immersion module is designed to build cohesion in the batch, encourage peer learning and pave the path to stronger meaningful connections even beyond the Program.
- All study materials and case studies are included in the Program fees.
Desired Candidate Profile
For Indian Participants
- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- With a minimum 15 years total experience of which at least 5 years in a senior managerial position.
- already working at CXO levels but with less than 15 years of overall experience will be considered for admission on a case to case basis.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience.
Module 1 : Leadership
- Leadership - Setting the Context.
- Leadership Styles & Inspiring Moral Commitment towards common goals.
- Managing Team Dynamics & Communication.
- Power & Exercise of Influence in Organizations.
- Understanding & Managing Personal Networks.
- Understanding the role of New Technologies in the Digital Economy.
- IT Investment & Portfolio Management.
- IT Governance & Leadership.
- Creating the Digital Journey Map.
- Crafting & Managing Digital Business Models.
- Strategy & External Environment Linkages.
- Value Chains & Industry Attractiveness.
- Capability Building & Sustainable Competitive Advantage.
- Competitive Strategies.
- Organizational Lifecycle & Growth Strategies.
- Controlling & Implementing Strategy.
- Strategic Choices for Multi-Business Organizations.
- Creative Problem Solving for Decision Making.
- Unravelling Mental Models for Critical Thinking.
- Identifying and Appreciating Behavioral Biases in Decision Making.
- Understanding Financial Performance & Growth Drivers of Organizations.
- Managing Working Capital & Working Capital Funding.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis for Business Decisions.
- Legal Structure of Organizations & Compliances for Financial Decision Making.
- Risk Assessment & Management.
- Preparing & Evaluating Business Plans.
- Preparing an Investor Pitch for Funding.
- Managing & Prioritizing Stakeholder Relations.
- Critical Success Factors in Managing Stakeholders.
- Change Management Frameworks & Drivers of Successful Change.
- Navigating Crises in Organizations.
- Customer Value & Customer Journey Mapping.
- Developing New Products & Services.
- Developing & Evaluating Marketing Plans.
- Developing a GTM Strategy.
- Selling in the Digital Era.
- Managing Processes & Quality.
- Challenges in Managing Supply Chains & Inventory.
- Managing Internal Projects Efficiently.
- This program includes 6 days of on-campus immersion, the dates for which the dates shall be informed to the participants at least one month in advance. Attendance to the On-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The on-campus modules are subjected to the conditions that prevail at the point in time.
- In event that the Jharkhand state authorities do not permit such in-person sessions due to the COVID-19 situation (or any such similar circumstances), the sessions planned for the campus component shall be completed online which may lead to an extension of the program duration.