Talent Acquisition at Zydus Wellness Products Limited
Views:843 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Zydus Wellness - Channel Activation Manager - Modern Trade/eCommerce - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
Title Channel Activation Manager MT / E-Com
Reporting: Head Customer Marketing
Direct reports None
- Within Function MT Head, KAMs
- Cross Function Supply Chain Teams, Commercial team, Brand Marketing
- External Customer teams from MT / E-com accounts
Qualification: MBA Premier B School
Experience: At least 7-10 years of overall work experience (at least 2 years exposure to MT / E-Com either as a KAM or Category Manager)
Preferred Age Group: 28-35
- In Depth understanding of FMCG / Channel dynamics, Role of channel activations, Trade Spend ROI maximization and strategies to drive last mile execution
- Highly proficient in MS Office/Excel, Adept at Sales technology tools utilization and development
- Proactive, result oriented, owns the work, takes initiatives on his own
- Excellent communication skills should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
This national role would support the planning and implementation of MT /E-com Channel strategy for all the Brands across the regions in line with the company's overall business strategy.
The key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Be the anchor and owner of planning and controlling annual, quarterly and monthly spends for the Channel across all brands.
- Make NPD launches / Share gain plans in line with Organization goals
- Lead 3rd Party Merchandiser Organization and ensure delivery on input measures KPIs and output measures: ROI & Spend Effectiveness.
- Apply Shopper Psychology principles to define path to purchase in the store and how to win the store and win in the store.
- Ensure Trade Investment budgets are well within agreed levels of spends as well as ROI.
- Work very closely across all allied functions such as Supply, Commercial and IT to ensure the given agendas fall into place operationally as per aligned timelines