Senior Manager - HRBP - Corporate HR at Zydus Cadila
Views:2224 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zydus Cadila - Senior Manager/Manager - Supply Planning - Strategic S&OP (4-9 yrs)
1. Set-up a process to build visibility of current & upcoming capacities, both internal and external, for each of the market and stress test the underlying assumptions including inventory norms to build a consensus view of the future 5 year capacity.
2. Enable translation of the demand into equivalent formulation and API demand, for each of the market and facilitate generation of supply options from both API as well as Formulation capacity planners.
3. Co-ordinate and align the capacity plans from Formulations, APIs and external parties to develop an optimal supply option, in consensus with all the supply stakeholders, to address the demand requirement.
4. Liaison with all relevant stakeholders and run the Strategic S&OP calendar (with respect to supply) to develop manufacturing network strategy, enable identification of the demand supply gap for each of the market - identify additional capacity requirements from internal as well external sources and site transfers.
5. Liaise with the Analytics function to help them build Cost To Serve (CTS model) and deploy the same as a constraint in developing supply options.
6. Understand constraints on capital expenditure and develop optimal option for setting up additional internal capacities to address the demand requirement which address the organizational priorities.
7. Facilitate development of capacity planning tools to be deployed for developing Strategic S&OP.
8. Run incremental Strategic S&OP runs to adjust the long-term capacity plan.
9. Compare the supply commitments, on a quarterly basis, provided by production with that provided in the Strategic S&OP and understand the underlying reason for the deviations from the forecasted supply.
10. Assist the Strategic S&OP head to establish a system to liaison with the various stakeholders to monitor, review and report the progress of the plan vis-a-vis actuals including supply fidelity, productivity, inventory norms, lead times etc.
1. 6+ years of experience in Pharma Industry as Supply Planner in S&OP function or Long Range Planning or equivalent function
2. Have a thorough understanding of the all the elements of the pharma supply chain for regulated markets, drivers of supply chain efficiencies
3. Knowledge and experience of capital expenditure planning and execution.
4. Knowledge of scale-up in new product development and new product launches
5. Should have experience of liaising or coordinating with a large number of stake holders
6. Ability to work with senior management as well as middle and junior management for timely execution of activities
7. Extremely good communication and facilitation skills.
8. Good presentation skills.
9. Ability to work in team in high stress environments
10. Experience/Knowledge of tools like Plan Visage/SAP APO / MS Projects / Primavera / MS Power Point / Excel / Tableau