Talent Aquisition Lead at Zycus
Views:424 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Vice President - Engineering (18-25 yrs)
Vice President - Engineering (Top ranked colleges only)
The Role :
- We are looking for a Technology leader to head our Software Product Engineering team. Technical experience of about 20-30 years, and a hands-on expertise in SAAS cloud based enterprise application environment handling multi-tenant distributed systems with a large core product engineering team of 50-100 people. This position reports directly to our CEO and will play a critical role in building our Leadership team in Bengaluru.
We invite technologists who have delivered rock solid software solutions for Industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams to apply to this role and to take up the responsibilities below :
- Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Own large to mid-size complex 4-5 product portfolios of Zycus & lead the core product engineering team.
- Ownership of complex software architectures and a headcount of 170+ core product engineering resources including direct reportees (Director of Engineering, Product Development Manager, Director of Product Management, Product Managers, QA Manager).
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- The role is critical; hence we are very keen to hire someone with below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Someone who has been into ERP SAAS cloud based application design, development and got transfigured into a Product technology Owner handling larger teams of more than 60-100 people at least.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SAAS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Has managed architects and software engineers and played a critical role in Architecture, Design and Development Deep technical knowledge in software, quality deliverable, scalability, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distill to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
- Experienced in software engineering, massive scale web operations and security with Product Companies Versatility with developing products on multiple technology stacks that get delivered in traditional data centres, public clouds, and private clouds
Key Programming Skills required :
- Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent..
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.