Zycus - Senior Product Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
Zycus: Senior Product Manager
- Zycus is looking out for a Senior Product Manager with an experience of at least 5-7 years post MBA.
- Candidates with excellent knowledge in technology & consumer products, and with a Masters in Business Administration, from Premium B-Schools are invited to apply for this position.
- Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in owning the entire product Life Cycle, right from planning to execution. The position is open for Bengaluru location.
- Eager beaver- attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance and driving a solution set across development teams, will be the drivers for this role.
- The selected candidate is responsible for creating a world class product, improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
- At Zycus, we strongly believe that only an empowered Product Management team can take a product forward and so we entrust our product managers to take all the product related decisions. We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated upon the product's success.
- Also, product managers are our evangelists - they are responsible for articulating the products' vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
The Role & Responsibilities Of The Position Would Include:
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth.
- Interaction with users, perform market research, and develop the products.
- Product Strategy and Vision
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap.
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements.
- Defining features & requirements.
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping.
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams.
- Agile Product Implementation.
- Product Marketing: Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impactful engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
Total experience: relevant experience: 5-7 yrs (relevant Product Management Experience) post full time MBA.
Key Responsibilities Would Include
- Defining the product road map (short term release plans and long term vision).
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec.
- Prioritization of features and issues.
- Monitoring the development & QA teams.
- Managing the entire release management process.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met on time and with expected quality.
- Certifying the product in terms of quality, performance and design requirements.
- High level oversight of customer implementations and ensuring adoption.
- Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collateral, release trainings, external debriefings.
- Identifying new opportunities, maximize new revenue & meet renewal targets.
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture.
External Skills And Expertise:
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
- Background in Product Management / Product Design.
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas / features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus:
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.