Zycus - Partner Marketing Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
At Zycus, we collaborate with partners across the world. The Zycus Partnerships Program is built on our core belief that by leveraging the mutual strengths of our organizations we can make our clients more successful, and we can make more clients successful.
Zycus is seeking a Partnership Marketing Manager to lead the Global Partner Marketing program.
As an ideal candidate, you will bring a blend of creativity and an analytical mind-set towards building and nurturing multiple partnership relationships, with an objective of scaling Zycus Partnership Program.
- Marketing Programs: To help partners grow and succeed, you will leverage relevant product and customer marketing content, programs, and tools to help train the partner, equip them with core differentiators and value drivers to engage effectively with the customers.
- You will build an annual / quarterly strategic marketing program with the Partner including joint go to markets, webinars, events, white papers, case studies etc. and support build and nurture new client acquisition leads.
- Relationships: Develop and maintain relationships with key partner contacts, alliance leaders and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities. Developing a strong rapport with internal stakeholders (regional sales, product marketing and BD) is equally important.
- Outcomes and Reporting: Track and report progress around KPIs and RoI metrics and regular reporting on the performance of partner marketing programs. Conduct quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executives (internal and partner) to analyse success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience with alliance and/or partner marketing.
- Experience and expertise working in a B2B SaaS marketing is a must.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs, and execution.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs and communications within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines.
- Should be an MBA graduate from a Tier I B-School
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.