Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:66 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Manager - Presales (7-10 yrs)
Zycus is hiring for the role of Presales Manager. The candidate will be a part of The Americas - Presales/ Solution Consulting Team and will need to focus on optimizing metrics such as customer engagement, deriving business value and formulating value propositions. The candidate is expected to come up with fresh ideas and leverage opportunities that enable conversion of potential customers. The candidate is expected to pitch his/her ideas in an effective way and formulate strategies to make a winning proposal.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Director - Solution Consulting.
Experience : 7-10 years
Presales Manager : What you'll do :
1. Team Management :
a. Manage a team of 3-4 proposal and solution consultants.
b. Assign and review the work of team members.
c. Ensure proposal quality and on-time delivery as per agreed TAT SLA.
2. Proposal and Bid Management :
a. Proactively scope the customer requirements/pain-points, and conceptualize solution that optimizes value for both Customer and Zycus.
b. Support the on-shore sales team in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, creating winning proposals, preparing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business priorities/roadmap.
c. Coordinate with internal teams (Technical and Top Management) and secure proper inputs to finalize both technical and commercial (estimates and pricing) aspects of the solution.
3. Demo/Presentation :
a. Work closely with the senior management (Director, VP and CxO) stakeholders of Fortune 500 clients in driving business case presentations and solutions demos / workshops
b. Present a quality demo of the product, when required, bringing out the right value proposition.
4. Best Practices :
a. Ability to bringing in best practices or experience from previous role and helping improve team performance.
5. Knowledge Management :
a. Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Owners to gather accurate data-points and regularly update product related collateral - presentations, brochures, case studies, etc.
b. Responsible for analyzing the competitor's performance for all the three service lines i.e. Consulting, Procurement Outsourcing and Technology.
Skill Set required :
- Prior team management experience
- Ability to Produce high quality presentation and proposals
- Strong problem-solving skills and good business acumen
- Ability to give demo of products
- Strong in verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, results driven with a can do attitude
You are extra awesome if you are :
- CPSM Certified
- Supply Chain Management domain knowledge
- Good understanding on J2EE framework and Agile Methodology
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus :
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
About Us :
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.