Talent Acquisition Specialist at Zycus
Views:3089 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Zycus - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for Seasoned Sales professionals, with a Software sales experience of about 4-8 years, and a hands-on experience in lead generation and team management.
- Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S. (New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago), U.K., Australia, Dubai, Netherland and Singapore.
- Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave- : eProcurement, Q2 2017
MARKET SIZE :
USD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will report to Director - Business Development and will be Asst. Manager/ Manager depending upon the relevance and no. of years of experience.
- The Business Development Manager will work closely with the Associate Director and the assigned Sales Head to support achieve the sales revenue targets in the assigned territories.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) must be able to define and manage the business development process that is scalable.
- The BDM is required to mentor and coach representatives to ensure that new business opportunities are added as per targets in Sales Funnel on a monthly basis.
- S/He would be required to create effective messaging and positioning /competitive differentiation Vis a Vis major competition in the business
- S/He would be responsible to ensure that the team is duly certified and has updated knowledge of new modules & - products.
- The BDM would be responsible to track and report the key performance indicators of the team on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- S/He must be able to drive high level demos & client situations and also help the representatives to navigate global organizations.
- S/He would be responsible for developing strategic partnership with Big 4 companies and other consulting firms
- S/He would be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team periodically and design marketing campaigns as per territory requirements.
- S/He would be responsible for generating maximum footfalls and appointments during Global events and conferences.
- Compensation will be based on relevant years of experience
- Applicant with Engineering/MBA (Marketing) background is preferred
- Should have Team Management skills with ability to handle more than 3-4 members
- Should have the ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team.
- Good Collaboration skills, abreast with market trends and events in the allocated territory/ territories
- Excellent communication skills and Good interviewing skills
- Ability to do need gap analysis
- Ability to think out of the box and be tomorrow- ready in terms of changing market condition
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement)
- Strategic involvement in handling BD operation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.