Zycus - Director - Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI - South (15-20 yrs)
Zycus is looking for a Director of Marketing. As a Director of Marketing, you will leverage your understanding of the product, market and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster. You will be involved in all aspects of product marketing including conducting market research, creating messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, influencing product development, driving marketing plans, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, creating and executing highly successful go-to-market strategies, and delivering impactful narratives for our sales teams. You will work closely with lead generation, demand generation, campaign, marketing operations, sales, product, customer success and most other teams within the organization.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus- Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- Manage go-to-market strategies - owning and executing product marketing by developing the product positioning and messaging
- Collaboration - working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialogue with customers.
- Marketing programs - Develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for various campaigns
- Events - Participating in various events and organizing round tables and other events for prospect intimacy campaigns
- Demand Generation - Work closely with the Business Development and Sales Team right from lead generation to deal closure and provide marketing support at evert step
- Market intelligence - Conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Content creation - own the creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of our products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Analyst relationship - Initiating Analyst Relationship programs for Analyst outreach
- Win/ Loss Analysis - Analyzing the reasons behind a prospect win or loss and reporting the same. Tracking key competitors and creating shadow marketing programs to tackle them.
- Track business performance - Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve. Synthesize and present complex data set to an executive audience
- Product launch - work with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- 15+ years- experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience in Enterprise Software product marketing required
- Well versed in best practices in online marketing and marketing automation
- Had managed demand generation and content marketing programs
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo would be preferred
- Exposure to working on marketing programs for overseas markets would be preferred
- Experience in managing a team of 5-7 members atleast
- Should be an MBA graduate from a Top Management School
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well