Zycus - Data Analyst - Legal Domain (0-1 yrs)
About Us :
- Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
- The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus- Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
- Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
About the Role
The incumbent as a member of Zycus Team would be responsible for following:
- Using legal skills to abstract a wide range of contracts across different regions, including IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, and other commercial contract.
- Cross functional collaboration with contract management product team members to conduct quality checks and audits on extracted contractual fields and clauses and work on similar contract extraction/abstraction projects related to contract management platforms.
- Ability to clarify and analyze language in contractual documents and contextual meaning, while working with product team on contract management projects.
- Work on various legal compliance projects-Conducting research related to various laws and regulations across different regions and create research database and reports.
- Deliver relevant reports to senior personnel consistent and timely fashion. Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Ability to work independently as a part of the Team with solid Organizational Skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to take initiative at work which shows the hallmark of the Leader in the making.
- Law graduate, with 6 months -1 year of relevant experience in Contract extraction/abstraction and legal compliance.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and Research Proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well