Talent Aquisition at Zycus
Views:200 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Consultant - Source To Pay Solution - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-14 yrs)
Role : Source To Pay (S2P) Solution Consultant (Value Engineering)
Location : Mumbai
- Responsible for helping customer derive value from Operations. Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 500 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Accountable for operations customers success.
- Ensure adoption of the solution for customers during operations. Conduct workshops/trainings to help customer boost adoption.
- Responsible for S2P production support and enhancement activities and a liaison with business process owners to validate requirements for changes to processes and recommend best practices across S2P process.
- A functional subject matter expert of the Source to Pay process; including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, sourcing, and contracts, and payables.
- Identify issue pattern and work with product management and engineering team for system resolution
- Customer advocate within the Zycus for issue resolution/functionality & feature prioritization
- Support pre-sales activities, which includes: responding to RFPs; attending and presenting demos.
- Support COE development initiatives, which includes knowledge management, point of view development, services standardization, etc.
- Identify, nurture the cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, demo, ROI and product capabilities to existing customers.
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Manage business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating and optimizing processes.
- Provide application expertise and support strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing productivity, and delivering process efficiencies.
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- 5-7 years consulting experience in Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required and experience in systems applications consulting, either internally or via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Cloud Procurement suites such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, GEP SMART etc.
- Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required
- Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
- Strong customer-facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
- Exceptional client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful Go-live.
- Experience in configuring and delivering software demonstrations are mandatory.
- Deep understanding of Procurement related processes including Source-to-Pay (both upstream and downstream), Contract Lifecycle Management, Supplier Management, Category Management, Spend Analysis etc.
Education & Background :
- Graduation/Post Graduation (Full time) from Tier 1 Institute/B-School is must