Zycus - Chief Marketing Officer (18-30 yrs)
- To lead Zycus- future success, we seek to hire a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to help set and adjust the strategic direction of our company and our associated marketing programs (positioning, messaging, analyst relationships, digital marketing, customer acquisition/retention, content, social media, SEO, and all customer/partner marketing).
- This position reports to the CEO and is accountable for achieving company objectives with regards to revenue, customer acquisition, expense management, and profitability. It requires cross-functional collaboration with multiple internal and external business stakeholders including members of the board and agencies to drive incremental sales, customer engagement and loyalty.
- This role requires a strong balance of project management ability, communication skills, analytical thinking, brand expansion, and creative problem solving with the ability to influence and introduce innovative and impacting marketing programs.
What you'll do :
- Identify marketing strategies and compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- Identify market opportunities for growth based on customer feedback, market data, and analyst or industry leader input.
- Develop KPI's and marketing reports for the executive team based on annual marketing objectives that demonstrate contribution to new and add-on revenue goals.
- Lead cross-functional campaigns for product launch or demand generation and specify messaging and offers as well as desired outcomes like responses, MQL and ROI.
- Identify best practices and opportunities to optimize messaging and content to maximize campaign effectiveness and share key insights with across the organization and members of the board.
- Improve existing, and identify new, acquisition channels including AR/PR (Analyst Relations / Public Relations), paid search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), account-based marketing (ABM), and affiliate marketing.
- Leverage third party channels and data to implement online and offline programs to broaden reach and grow our customer and prospect databases.
- Lead our customer/partner marketing program including overall strategy, communication planning, analysis and optimization.
- Monitor CRM/MA trends and innovations across all industries including competitors to identify business opportunities.
- Create and manage quarterly and annual budgets along with headcount requirements working closely with our VP of Finance and Administration.
- Lead our social media strategy and expand social media presence by identifying new channels and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Development and Product Marketing teams to provide input to the product roadmap in order to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports and create an inspiring environment that results in improved productivity, team collaboration, creativity, and results.
- Partner with CEO and HR leaders to support company's culture initiatives.
What we're looking for :
- A great leader who can make a big impact and lead Zycus distinctive work culture that is results-oriented and a great place to work.
- More than 18 years- experience with at least 10+ years in a leadership role as a global marketing executive with a focus on digital marketing, customer acquisition, promotions, re-targeting and analytics.
- Proven success partnering with sales teams worldwide
- 5+ years- experience in corporate communications and AR/PR management (Analyst Relations/ Public Relations).
- 5+ years- experience in SaaS and Cloud.
- CRM/Marketing automation experience required: in-depth understanding of CRM/MA metrics and financial ROI analysis.
- Demonstrated success designing, implementing and optimizing direct marketing campaigns based on customer data.
- Experience establishing and expanding the company's vision to out-execute competitors on thought leadership, analyst/press relations, and content/messaging.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.