Zycus - Chief Marketing Officer (18-30 yrs)
Zycus is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay (S2P) suite of procurement solutions, with a comprehensive product portfolio for both strategic and tactical aspects of procurement. We have been recognized as leaders in providing SaaS-based end-to-end procurement automation solutions for Spend Analysis, e-Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management and Procure to Pay. Delivered in the cloud, our flexible & scalable tool can be deployed swiftly & easily. Our products are used by large enterprises such as Deutsche Bank, Bank of Ireland, Wells Fargo, Nestle, Cargill, Coca-Cola and Heineken.
Zycus has been cited as a leader in Procurement software by leading Market Research Analyst Gartner and Forrester. We are also the only software product company from India to be cited in Gartner's Magic Quadrant as a Leader.
Know more about Zycus- in our latest press release Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites, and Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with three development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To lead Zycus's future success, we seek to hire a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to help set and adjust the strategic direction of our company and our associated marketing programs (positioning, messaging, analyst relationships, digital marketing, customer acquisition/retention, content, social media, SEO, and all customer/partner marketing).
This position reports to the CEO and is accountable for achieving company objectives with regards to revenue, customer acquisition, expense management, and profitability. It requires cross-functional collaboration with multiple internal and external business stakeholders including members of the board and agencies to drive incremental sales, customer engagement and loyalty. This role requires a strong balance of project management ability, communication skills, analytical thinking, brand expansion, and creative problem solving with the ability to influence and introduce innovative and impactful marketing programs.
What You- ll Do:
- Identify marketing strategies and compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- Identify market opportunities for growth based on customer feedback, market data, and analyst or industry leader input.
- Develop KPI's and marketing reports for the executive team based on annual marketing objectives that demonstrate contribution to new and add-on revenue goals.
- Lead cross-functional campaigns for product launch or demand generation and specify messaging and offers as well as desired outcomes like responses, MQL and ROI.
- Identify best practices and opportunities to optimize messaging and content to maximize campaign effectiveness and share key insights with across the organization and members of the board.
- Improve existing, and identify new, acquisition channels including AR/PR (Analyst Relations / Public Relations), paid search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), account-based marketing (ABM), and affiliate marketing.
- Leverage third party channels and data to implement online and offline programs to broaden reach and grow our customer and prospect databases.
- Lead our customer/partner marketing program including overall strategy, communication planning, analysis and optimization.
- Monitor CRM/MA trends and innovations across all industries including competitors to identify business opportunities.
- Create and manage quarterly and annual budgets along with headcount requirements working closely with our VP of Finance and Administration.
- Lead our social media strategy and expand social media presence by identifying new channels and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Development and Product Marketing teams to provide input to the product roadmap in order to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports and create an inspiring environment that results in improved productivity, team collaboration, creativity, and results.
- Partner with CEO and HR leaders to support company culture initiatives.
What We- re Looking For:
- A great leader who can make a big impact and lead Zycus distinctive work culture that is results-oriented and a great place to work.
- More than 18 years- experience with at least 10+ years in a leadership role as a global marketing executive with a focus on digital marketing, customer acquisition, promotions, retargeting and analytics.
- Proven success partnering with sales teams worldwide
- 5+ years- experience in corporate communications and AR/PR management (Analyst Relations/ Public Relations).
- 5+ years- experience in SaaS and Cloud.
- CRM/Marketing automation experience required: in-depth understanding of CRM/MA metrics and financial ROI analysis.
- Demonstrated success designing, implementing and optimizing direct marketing campaigns based on customer data.
- Experience establishing and expanding the company's vision to out-execute competitors on thought leadership, analyst/press relations, and content/messaging.
- Inspirational leader that will align the company behind our key targets, partners, and products to beat future business goals.
- Must be solutions-focused and curious to understand our products and their impact on our customers/partners versus the competition.
- Outstanding communication skills, effective influencer, ability to build credibility quickly and able to provide clear direction and feedback to analytic and creative marketing people.
- Strong analytical skills - able to leverage data into actionable insights to create impactful marketing programs.
- Technical familiarity and ability to translate business objectives to technology teams.
- Experience with B2B SaaS and cloud business application market
- Bachelor's degree in a technical and/or marketing field is a minimum requirement. (MBA from top B-schools preferred)
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.