Talent Aquisition Lead at Zycus
Views:4136 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Zycus - Associate Product Manager/Product Owner - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-4 yrs)
Associate Product Managers/ Product Owners
Bagamane, Karnataka, India - Upstream - USPMG02
- Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
- Zycus is looking out for a Core Product Manager with an experience of about 1-4 years post full time MBA from Tier 1-3 institutes OR excellent pedigree only.
- Candidates with excellent knowledge in technology & consumer products, and with a Masters in Business Administration, from Premium B-Schools are invited to apply for this position.
- Product Managers will play a critical role in owning the entire product Life Cycle, right from planning to execution. The position is open for both Mumbai locations.
- Eager beaver- attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance and driving a solution set across development teams, will be the drivers for this role.
- The selected candidate is responsible for creating a world class product, improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
- At Zycus, we strongly believe that only an empowered Product Management team can take a product forward and so we entrust our product managers to take all the product related decisions.
- We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated upon the product's success.
- Also, product managers are our evangelists - they are responsible for articulating the products- vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
The Role & Responsibilities of the position would include :
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth.
- Interaction with users, perform market research, and develop the products.
- Product Strategy and Vision
- Laying out Web, Mobile strategy and roadmap.
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements.
- Defining features & requirements.
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping.
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams.
- Agile Product Implementation.
Product Marketing :
- Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impactful engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
Go-to Market :
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
- Total experience: 1-4 yrs with relevant experience: 1-2 yrs (relevant Product Management Experience) post full time MBA from Tier 1-3 institutes OR excellent pedigree only.
Key Responsibilities would include :
- Defining the product road map (short term release plans and long term vision).
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec.
- Prioritization of features and issues.
- Monitoring the development & QA teams.
- Managing the entire release management process.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met on time and with expected quality.
- Certifying the product in terms of quality, performance and design requirements.
- High level oversight of customer implementations and ensuring adoption.
- Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release trainings, external debriefings.
- Identifying new opportunities, maximize new revenue & meet renewal targets.
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture.
Skills that we are looking for :
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
Desired Experience :
- Background in Product Management / Product Design.
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas / features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.