Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus Infotech
Views:78 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Associate Director - UX Design (12-15 yrs)
- Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
- The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus- Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
- Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
About the Role ;
- We are seeking an excellent design leader to manage and help designers and researchers on our product team realize and together, become the best design team in the industry.
- This role includes all the critical aspects of UX function - persona definition, information hierarchy, user research, usability study, interaction design, wireframing, prototyping, analysing usage data, cross product consistency, Responsiveness across form factors - to create wireframes for our entire Source-to-Pay suite of products.
- As Head of UX Design, you will play the strategic role of aligning the product's roadmap with consumer/market needs & facilitate product experience creation. You will also play a major role in product marketing and advocacy, guiding the consumers through the product experience.
- You will apply your passion for leadership, analytics, brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams
- Our ideal candidate has an uncanny sense for clean design, is a fierce advocate for the user, and is committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You will take the time to understand not just the execution side of design, but the business aspects of the products as well.
- Build, develop and nurture a world-class technical product design team; enable your team to innovate, solve complex design problems and deliver extraordinary results
- Create close working alliances with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to shape and deliver design vision and strategy
- Define and design the multi-channel experience of our customers - product portfolio will span mobile, web and a variety of other end points
- Uncover and decode the latent and unmet needs of our users, successfully converting their needs into solutions
- Lead customer research and apply insights to generate Website/Mobile experiences that deliver customer delight
- Lead prioritization discussions with leadership teams, defining scope, budget, timelines and resource allocation
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Coach and guide teams through all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including generative research, concepting and definition, prototyping, UI design, and testing
- Develop baseline knowledge in all our UX disciplines (Research, Design, Content) and deep domain expertise in enterprise security
- Lead user interviews and testing to gain key insight to improve our products
- Deliver a design vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- 12+ years of relevant experience in UX product design function with top software product companies on mobile and web products
- Masters or Bachelor's in Design will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with tools like Sketch, Azure, Invision, proto.io, Balsamiq, PowerPoint is expected
- Fluency with design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Invision and/or other UX & prototyping software
- Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, mapping and information architecture
- Ability to understand customer needs (implicit and explicit), motivations and behaviours and translate them into delightful customer experiences
- Should be up to date with general UX trends, best practices, design principles and tools/techniques
- Exposure to agile working environments and methodologies working autonomously
- Ability to communicate/demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp processes and use-cases in a complex business domain
- Exposure to a complete cycle - from ideation to post go-live of a SaaS product will be a plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centred design solutions.
- Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Experience leading, mentoring and managing/developing a team of UI/UX designers and researchers
- Fast paced vibrant environment - where ideation > wireframing > development > go-to market > cycle is very short
Working on a world class Product suite completely built in India and catering to global Fortune 1000 customers
- Opportunity to work on a breadth of UX challenges > from revamping multiple products/components to new initiatives across web and mobile applications
- Experience rapid career progression along with the growth of the company
- Competitive compensation
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.