Zwende - Creative Lead/Head (5-8 yrs)
About the Position/Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead all things creative!
- Oversee the creative process at Zwende and mentor and lead a team of designers, video editors, animators and content writers to meet output goals with tight deadlines.
- Work directly with business, marketing, brand and supply teams on business problems and marketing initiatives. Understand the marketing/business problems presented to you, and find creative and effective ways of resolving them.
- Be the creative arm of a growth-driven marketing team to deliver creative solutions for business problems.
- Lead end to end creative ideation and execution across all online and offline consumer touchpoints and marketing channels - including Print, Digital Ads, Social Media, Email etc
- Be agile and rapidly learn and unlearn the practices of continuously evolving digital advertising landscape.
- Deliver platform-innovative as well as business-impactful campaigns.
- Manage and hold the digital Visual Merchandising team to create lifestyle-worthy product and merchandise images - working closely with the -Category team to cater to all forms of product representation on our online catalogs.
- Have creative vision and come up with innovative ways to elevate the brand.
- He/she should understand design and smart copy and recognize fresh approaches to marketing and advertising.
- The ability to think of innovative ideas with deadlines always looming around the corner.
- Prior experience and interest in video content creation and editing. Good understanding of Content creation in short form
- Has creative vision and ability to inspire others. -Should be able to present and advocate his/her creative ideas.
- Can make confident and clear decisions (or feedback) on final copy, final art, finished videos/animations, ad creatives etc.
- The willingness to collaborate with teams across functions and learn new skills on the job. Demonstrates an ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Entrepreneurial drive, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Fluent communication skills, both written and verbal; an ability to influence people across levels, both internal and external
- Hands on approach is a must - motivated and passionate enough to collaborate and drive various initiatives. And above all, a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.
- 5 - 8 years of experience with 2 - 3 years experience as an Art Director / Creative Head in an agency setup or with a brand.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Experience in creating viral worthy content-driven campaigns/activations on social media channels.
- Leadership experience - Guided, mentored and managed a team effectively
- Bonus: Prior experience in consumer, e-commerce, marketplaces, ed-tech or design.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact in the passion economy and work with a purpose driven business
- Exponential career growth based on performance
- A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
- Work closely with the founding team at Zwende
- You will get a chance to make occasional visits to artisan clusters and first hand witness the artisan economy in India - it is truly humbling, to say the least
- Location: Remote Work / Bangalore / Chennai