Zupee - Head - Product (8-16 yrs)
Zupee is India's fastest growing Innovator in Skill-Based Real Money Gaming Platform backed by marquee global investors with a mission to become the largest responsible cash gaming entertainment company in the world. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alums in 2018 - we are growing team of 60+ across technology, digital marketing, data science & analytics, research & innovation, design, customer experience & corporate function headquartered in Gurugram.
Our strategy is to invest in our people & user experience to drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space. Currently, we are operating the country's biggest real-money Q&A platform that rewards users for their passion across 100+ categories, 500+ topics and 1000+ tournaments 24/7 with 10Mn user base & consumer spend of more than US$ 1.5 billion.
We have been experiencing phenomenal growth since inception and became profitable at EBT level in record time. Furthermore, we are well funded for future growth backed by untouched investments from Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, WestCap, Orios and Smile Group. In 2020, despite pandemic and economic slowdown, we received US$ 8 million of funding to expand the team, invest deeper in technology and build its market presence. Follow links below to know more about our investors:
Zupee thrives on a culture of entrepreneurship (ownership & hustle), customer obsession, bias for diagnosis & action and trust & respect for everyone. We keep our mission first in order to win customer's trust above everything.
Product - Role Profile
Zupee is building capability in Product function to drive further innovation for the business. We are looking to bring on board experts in product with the capability to build the product roadmap to make Zupee #1 Skill-Based Real Money Gaming studio platform in the world.
Being a Real Money Gaming (RMG) Innovator, we think it is extremely important for us to understand our users and their behaviour. You will have a real opportunity to expand your skill sets and a chance to learn and use the latest advances and approaches in product-user engagement on real world (B2C) datasets.
Reports To: CEO and Founder
1. S/he will create the product roadmap across website and mobile in alignment to the vision.
2. S/he will work closely with the founders, technology, marketing, data science & analytics, design and user relations team to define and build the product further.
3. S/he will drive the product related research, user studies, user personas, prioritization, problem-solving, processes, capabilities, features, scale and revenue.
4. S/he will establish key business/product metrics to measure product success and drive user acquisition, engagement and retention in alignment with other team members.
Qualifications & Culture Cues
The role holder should have 8+ years of experience in product leadership role, out of her/his overall experience.
Must-Haves / Essential Qualifications
1. S/he must have proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget and quality in B2C environment.
2. S/he must have demonstrated the ability to turn user need and pain points into innovative products and features.
3. S/he must have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion.
Good-To-Haves / Desired Qualifications
1. S/he has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate
2. S/he is metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and self-motivated
3. S/he is analytical, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
1. S/he would fit in culturally better if, s/he function on Grit, Moves Fast, Loves Data, Teams Up and Keeps Customer in the centre of everything!!