HR at Zupe Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:105 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Zupe Technology - Product Marketing Manager - RentScribe (7-10 yrs)
We are currently looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our product. The responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
If you are the one who wants to roll up his / her sleeves and dive right into the work RentScribe is doing, then we are looking for you! Start date is immediate. The position will report directly to Director based at our Mohali office.
What We Do
Inspired by the real-time experience of facing hassles as both landlords and tenants, RentScribe is born with the necessity to reconstruct the process and enhance the experience of renting. The online marketplace enables renters, property owners, and listers to manage their new rentals easily and facilitates communication. For more information, visit https://rentscribe.com/
Required Skill Set:
- Must know the industry dynamics, have the ability to think strategically, and be able to measure their success by tracking completed tasks
- Experience in developing or overseeing interactive marketing plans and understanding of customer acquisition channels. Experience with E-Mail, Display Advertising, Social Media.
- Experience in managing marketing budget for search & social media in order to drive traffic, increase conversions & maximize ROI.
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities to expand/scale up and increase the contribution of campaigns to overall business outcome
- Experience in end-to-end campaign management for customer retention & engagement using various channels.
- Thorough understanding of analytics tools, digital marketing fundamentals, best practices, latest developments in email, sms, search & social media marketing
What Yo'll Do:
- Analyse market trends demographics pricing schedules competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Responsible for all ATL/BTL campaigns Digital, Experiential etc to support new build activity.
- Conceptualize and Implement end-to-end Marketing, Communication & Branding Strategy. Define the brand RentScribe and develop the brand identity
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Devise and deliver marketing communications strategies cross all channels. Scaling up of online campaigns on search, social media.
- Use Google Analytics or other marketing tools to create performance dashboards to track, report and analyse performance of paid & non-paid campaigns. Build insights and create an action plan for improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and perform under strict deadlines to achieve business goals, to improve user experience and increase the effectiveness of various channels
- Develop deep consumer insights by regular consumer interaction. Deliver New build campaigns on time and within budget.
- Handling and monitoring of all social media accounts and development of content (pictorial, video graphic and textual) for it and strategizing for different sorts of campaign on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create daily/weekly/monthly performance dashboards to present to leadership teams and own the targets for the channels
- Creating innovative marketing campaign to generate better traction for project and brand Familiarity with the latest trend's technologies and methodologies in digital marketing.
- Evaluating competitors Marketing strategies and adopt best practices Lead the execution of marketing plans from start to finish driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the relevant marketing channel.
- Master's degree - preferably in business or marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success at new business development and experience of working in a start-up.
- Proven track record of building brands across digital channels
- Strong social media and content marketing skills
We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our team's exciting journey as we grow, pioneer, and innovate. Experience with any or all the skills mentioned is a huge plus, but don't let one of those list items deter you! If you're excited by the notion of joining a team that is going to disrupt, make a name for itself, and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with RentScribe. Learn more about RentScribe at https://rentscribe.com/