VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:847 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Zunpulse - Associate Program Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
- Prospecting, identifying and screening potential government policies inclined with business requirements. Designing and implementing strategic sales to expand company's business in relation to such policies and ensuring its strong presence in the assigned geo/vertical.
- Manage and deliver large, complex public sector and state/local government engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for state/local government clients.
- Develop and execute methodologies for business development specific to the public sector and state/local government industry.
- Handle engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting, account receivables, and definition of deliverable content to help ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management at central/state/local government agencies, positioning self and the firm for opportunities to generate new business.
- Evaluate projects from a technical stance, helping to ensure that the business development methods used are correct and practical; evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with public sector clients/managers. Identifying and maintaining deep connect with the decision makers and generating needs wherever necessary.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of essential trends at public sector level including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, material lead times, and technical/manufacturing processes.
- Continuous liaising and follow ups with the Government officials while maintaining high level relations at state and central level.
- Delivering the complete information and presentation of the project to government stakeholders and leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Effectively and efficiently lead the business development team (including senior teams) and manage all processes end to end. Ensure timely follow up with all prospects and setup all Sales tracking processes.
- The candidate will be responsible to drive the business from Urban Local government bodies in addition to ensuring the timely execution of end-to-end order and delivery process.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target within the time frame.
- Maintaining good relationship with the officials and should be able to manage overall sales activities.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and discussing progress or regress in sales figures and revenues with the Sales Head.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends and then develop long-term business relationships continuously
- Planning and Executing end to end sales cycle for potential public clients; from lead generation, managing trial accounts to the closing of new business deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.