Global Lead - Talent Sourcing & Talent Intelligence at ZS
Views:1386 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ZS Associates - Practice Lead - Manufacturing Consulting (20-24 yrs)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. While collaborating on R&D, product portfolios, customer insights, marketing and sales plans, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people - a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization where different perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. With more than 35 years of experience and 10,000-plus ZSers in more than 25 offices worldwide, we are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, travel and transportation, financial services and beyond.
ZS's India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational, and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS's Supply Chain & Manufacturing group helps our clients to drive higher product availability at lower costs (stock-outs, carrying costs, and supply chain operating costs) through leveraging analytics, automation and process re-design approaches. Our offerings span the spectrum of strategy, advanced analytics, planning and technology to optimize deployment of resources (inventory, network, etc.) while maintaining customer service levels.
Manufacturing Consulting Leader
- Drive the overall Manufacturing Practice growth through expertise, innovation, and collaboration with other leaders
- Lead large-scale client business development and delivery engagements in Manufacturing business function
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- Demonstrate deep life sciences industry sector knowledge with a functional expertise across operations
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge
- Possess in depth business acumen
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or Advanced Degree is highly desirable;
- 20+ years' experience in manufacturing management consulting;
- 10+ years' experience in a leadership role within a professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects;
- Building and leading large cross-functional teams within technology and analytics
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Executive-level presence and communication.