Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:16106 Applications:748 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:728
ZS Associates - Human Resources Specialist - Professional Development & Coaching (7-12 yrs)
ZS (www.zs.com) is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
- ZS- India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
- ZS- Corporate Support teams support the firm's core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
- ZS offers a fulfilling career option if you aspire toward continual learning and growth. We make significant commitment to our people by providing opportunities for structured learning and development across our capability groups (Business Analytics, Business Operations, Business Technology) starting from best-in-class onboarding experience to ongoing skill building programs, brown bags and just-in-time trainings.
Job Description -
In this exciting new position in ZS the HR Specialist - Professional Development & Coaching will help ZS India manage high growth by being responsible for the professional growth and development of our associates across the business tracks. The position is a cross between learning and development champion, performance coach and people development roles. The position will report to the India HR Manager and work closely with the business stake holders and will have the following responsibilities:
- The HR Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing the Associate experience at ZS India
- Associates are typically fresher's or junior lateral hires, and at ZS, they are a part of a structured first-year learning program that is structured around a curriculum as well as on the job learning. The Program Lead is the direct facilitator of the first year program and the designated advisor to all first year associates in the location
- The HR Specialist will own this first year program, provide ongoing coaching to the associates, mentor them while developing and evolving the program to meet the business growth needs
- They will be responsible for evolving this program by working with India leadership team to develop and implement the - Associates Program- that will establish and manage learning objectives and milestones in the associate experience
- The Specialist hosts monthly meetings to deliver learning curriculum, maintains office hours for advising and liaises with staffing and project managers to ensure performance feedback is shared and ongoing coaching is provided
- Once implemented, the Program Lead will administer the Associates Program to ensure participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies necessary for accelerated learning and eventual progression
- The Specialist will partner with key stakeholders across the business and within the Learning & Expertise Development team and HR team to support ongoing active learning
- The Specialist will play a critical role in helping maintain a healthy culture amongst associates that values and reinforces key aspects of the wider ZS culture and core values (Honesty, integrity, accountability, quality, innovation and collaboration)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Masters Degree/MBA highly preferred)
- 7-12 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams
- Ability to navigate matters to closure in ambiguous situations
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization. Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences and leadership teams
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against stringent timelines
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done
- Good sense of humor appreciated!
Salary offered: 10-15LPA