Zoplar - Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
The Opportunity: Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the company's overall financial and risk management planning.
- Perform and manage fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial performance reports to the stakeholders (board, investors, and others).
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies.
- Ensure adherence to control procedures, and regulatory and other government compliances.
- Monitoring day-to-day accounting operations and legal compliances of all the entities.
- Managing working capital, cash flows, and taxation (direct and indirect) to optimize finances.
- Cash flow planning to match the availability of funds with needs.
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning and accounting
- Certified CA by qualification. An added CS/MBA qualification will be an advantage.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Prior experience working in a startup/big4 is an advantage
- Comfortable in multitasking and working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Should have excellent leadership and people management skills.