Zoomcar.com - Head/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Strategic Alliances & Product Partnerships (8-10 yrs)
Head of Alliances and Strategy
- Sr. Manager/ Associate Director and Head - Strategic Alliances & Product Partnerships
- This is a leadership role wherein the person will lead the alliance marketing and product partnership vertical for the company.
- The person will be predominantly digital-first and calls for cutting edge product-led strategy and innovations in chalking deep structured partnerships with Banks, Retailers, OTA (Online
- Travel Companies) E-com players, Telcos, and NBFCs. He/She shall capture the entire chain through partnerships thereby showcasing innovative sales, marketing, and distribution strategies.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for partner acquisition, identifying new partnership opportunities, developing a business case for these partnerships and create a Go to market plan highlighting clear opportunities, product features, and business value for all stakeholders
- Own the alliance marketing P&L thereby ensuring revenue growth through new and existing partnerships.
- Do extensive structured product partnerships with Banks, Telcos, new age Payments companies, OTAs, E-com players. This will include API integrations, new product development with alliance partners in order to grow revenue growth for the company
- Prospect relentlessly to build the pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospective alliances
- Build and nurture small hunting and farming teams to achieve revenue KPIs
- Work with stakeholders across marketing, product management, engineering, finance, legal and data science to launch products and partnerships.
- Reporting and Monitoring performance - has keen attention to details, good at numbers and creating relevant reports for the consumption of CXOs
- Managing branding and communication for the proposed products partnerships.
- Work closely with the brand director to ensure smooth execution of partner marketing deliverables
Key Requirements for the role:-
- PG with 8-10 years of experience in Alliances Marketing/Business Development
- Proven track record of leading alliances and product partnerships in Banks/Leading new age set-ups like E-com or OTAs
- Must have managed sales through adding and managing alliances/partnerships.
- Should be a very good communicator, highly sales-oriented, adept at people management and comfortable with numbers
- Must have a thorough understanding of Alliances in the India market and should be able to drive a business independently.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships to create synergies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.