Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG Startup - West (8-15 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager - West (FMCG Start-up) - 8+ years
Job Description - This is a zonal sales manager role for an FMCG beverages portfolio.
Client Details: Our client is a growing beverages brand and has created a good traction for their portfolio in India. They are looking to hire a Zonal Head for Weest region to report into one of the co-founders.
The incumbent would report into the co-founder and be responsible to:
- Drive identified Initiatives in the Zone to achieve the overall sales objectives
- Identify & effectively implement Major and Key initiatives at zonal level in the areas of Market Development, Distribution expansion & Sales Operation
- Identify the critical/burning issues of the Zone affecting sales & take remedial action/ escalate wherever needed
- Continuously identify gaps in the regular working of rep support staff and remedy the situation without allowing it to damage the business.
- Bring focus to the business of new Products
- Be an expert on Systems, Processes, Policies and Business Module
- Impart training to field managers and employees on SPPB during their induction
- Regularly collect feedback on improvements required in SPPB
- Collaborate with HO to get the required improvements incorporated in the SPPB
The successful candidate should:
1. Have 8+ years of experience in GT sales from an FMCG set up
2. Be an MBA from a college of repute
3. Have an analytical and a entrepreneurial bent of mind
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.