Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1020 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG - East Region (10-12 yrs)
Designation : Zonal Sales Manager- East
Reporting to : VP -Sales
Qualification: POST GRADUATE / MBA with about 10-12 years General Trade OR FMCG experience in a Reputed Company.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Excellent - Computer skills with app-based sales solutions.
At least 10+ years of experience in mainline FMCG/ Beverages/ Liquor categories of which the candidate should have worked in a Key Account Management role for not less than 2-3 years. The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in general management, trade and consumer insights, ATL/BTL communication as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment.
He should have strong communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Accomplishes zonal sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned zones; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves zonal sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets zonal sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for zones in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Target Companies: Leading FMCG Company and excellent presence in Eastern part.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.