Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:5058 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 7 years
CTC: 25 - 35 LPA
Talents from FMCG Only
Should be an MBA - full time from Tier1/2 Colleges
This is a hardcore direct sales role handling Tamil Nadu and Kerala (General Trade)
- Would be dealing with super distributors, direct dealers/distributors
- Successfully set up the entire sales and distribution operation
- Driving revenue growth in terms of Net sales Value (NSV) by optimizing trade spend utilization and cost to serve.
- Managing inventory and fill rates along with product freshness, by ensuring highest accuracy of demand forecast.
Zonal Sales Management
- Channel Management ~ Team Management ~ Category Development ~ BTL execution
- Demand Planning ~ Strategic Planning ~ Stakeholder Alignment ~ Bridge Plan Development
- Budget Management ~ Trade Expenditure Management ~ Sales SOP Development & Deployment
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
Category management and Promotion planning
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Responsible for achieving planned sales by channel and customer
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Negotiate favourable annual trading and logistic contract with chain
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.