Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1066 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- Purpose for coordination of sales & distribution activities in respective zones.
- Accountable for achieving sales & distribution objectives, team performance & development and controlling sales expenses. Drives sales strategy
Key Accountability :
- Plan, create, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve (or exceed) set Sales objectives.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance, revise strategies. This revision may be done on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Regular meetings with key customers to understand their future plan, pain-points and to resolve issues.
- Support sales leaders in resolving day-to-day issues. He or she will be the point of contact to drive and implement these changes.
- Ensure that the team engages in active selling to ensure that up selling and cross selling of the products happen so as to improve market share
- Ensure that the new products introduced by the company are being effectively push into the market, Conduct channel partner evaluation.
- Ensures that all sales team members meet or exceed all activity standards for face-to-face meetings, appointments and closes.
- Directs activities of the zonal team & field sales staff to ensure as per the business plans and policies. Establishes sales territories and their targets.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with strategic and top customers. Support/coach/train subordinates in developing/improving their relationship with customer or distributor.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for Sales Head
- Drive initiatives to improve accurate demand forecasting and be the lead stake-holder in the annual business planning as well as S&OP exercise
- Coaches and mentor area/ regional teams and enable them to be better mentors and coaches for their front line sales teams. Coach, train and support them in managing their task effectively.
- Conduct the recruitment of sales personnel in coordination with the VP - Sales.
- Ensure that regular follow ups are made for achieving targeted sales growth.
- Ensure that all compliance activities such as compliance to DMS reporting, Sales Force Automation etc are mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University, MBA preferred from any field.
- 15-20 years of experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverage
- 5+ yrs of experience leading the sales and marketing function
- History of managing a large number of SKU's, product lines, geographies, market channels, and marketing activities
- Demonstrated success in developing and fostering relationships with distributors while sales numbers, superior performance and continuous improvement
- Prior experience in DMS and Sales Force Automation will be added advantage.
- Plan attainment
- Gap identification.
- Getting Results.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Process Orientation.
- Excel Knowledge.
- Business Case presentation.
Additional Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrated expertise in sales, marketing and distribution channel management
- Skilled in organizational planning and development, people development and leadership
- Data/statistical analytical abilities and able to interpret and capitalize on market data.
Key Internal Relationships:
- Logistics - Coordination with the logistics for dispatch
- Planning - Coordinate to ensure compliance towards the plan
- HR - Manpower requirements and planning
- Warehouse - Coordination with the logistics for dispatch
Key External Relationships: None