Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:1904 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Zonal Sales Head - Conglomerate - South Region (15-20 yrs)
- Create dealer wise and State wise annual sales plan aligned with the Company's business plan and build strategies to achieve desired Volume, and Market share. Identify and develop risk mitigation plans to achieve the business objectives. partner with the Channel development team to plan, review and track the channel partners Capability.
- Anticipate emerging trends and use developments in the industry to develop long term business aligned to overall objectives of the organization
- Analyse market trends with respect to product / processes / technology and arrange to position our products in specific segments to enhance market share and improve operational efficiency
- Man Management and Capability Building Build highly energized and effective sales teams through mentoring / coaching/ hand holding and various capability building mechanisms to achieve top line growth
- Provide direction to the Sales teams and debottleneck the issues to achieve their annual targets. Monitor and improve Employee engagement scores by execution of the plans based on the engagement survey.
- Build a culture of accountability, complete ownership and inspire teams, in which the team members feel self-motivated and go out of way to achieve results without compromising on the process
- Facilitate teams to analyse various customer touch points in order to create a positive gap between customer expectation and experience
- Closely work with Marketing Head to leverage marketing initiatives to acquire new segments, new customers to enhance the market share.
- To ensure dealership profitability by ensuring all hygiene issues and dealership claim settlement issues.
Build and institutionalize robust review mechanism to monitor sales performance vis-a-vis the targets and take corrective action to bridge the gaps.
MBA; Bachelors of Technology; Bachelor of Engineering; MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 15 +experience in relevant industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.