Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:1397 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Zonal Sales Head - B2B/Enterprise Sales - BFSI/FMCG/Telecom - IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Talents from BFSI/FMCG/Telecom who have managed a book of 400 - 500 Crs
10 - 14 Years in B2B Sales, Enterprise Sales
Candidates from Tier 1 B Schools (IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/FMS)
- Revenue Achievement (Growth & New Acquisition)
- Efficiency of Revenue Delivery
- Financial Health of Business and Zone Managed.
- Business Strategy - Brand Image - Culture.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- PnL accountability role
- B2B Sales Experience is a must
- Experience in Consultative Sales
- Experience in New Business Development
- CXO Level engagement
- Leadership Role experience
- High Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in relatively unstructured environments;
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Work with the Head S&M in developing and implementing the business strategy for the zone ensuring successful alignment with the overall strategy .
- Responsible for end to end revenue from the region. New Business Development. Retention & Growth.
- Formulates budgets for the various business units and conducts periodic reviews to monitor performance
- Develops and implements plans for remedial action in case of deviation
- Manages the growth and development organisation revenue (through growth and acquisition) and ensure it is in line with company vision and operating plans.
- Achieve revenue target for the zone. Drive and manage CXO level relationship and grow business at an individual level
- Work with Head Sales & Marketing in developing of products and services to maintain a competitive position
- Contributes and enhances the brand and inculcates service and sales culture across regions and clusters
- Contributes to the development of overall business strategy by providing strategic inputs to the Management Committee.