Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:1948 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Zonal Sales Head - B2B/Enterprise Sales - BFSI/FMCG/Telecom - IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Talents from BFSI/FMCG/Telecom who have managed a book of 400 - 500 Crs
10 - 14 Years in B2B Sales, Enterprise Sales
Candidates from Tier 1 B Schools (IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/FMS)
- Revenue Achievement (Growth & New Acquisition)
- Efficiency of Revenue Delivery
- Financial Health of Business and Zone Managed.
- Business Strategy - Brand Image - Culture.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- PnL accountability role
- B2B Sales Experience is a must
- Experience in Consultative Sales
- Experience in New Business Development
- CXO Level engagement
- Leadership Role experience
- High Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in relatively unstructured environments;
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Work with the Head S&M in developing and implementing the business strategy for the zone ensuring successful alignment with the overall strategy .
- Responsible for end to end revenue from the region. New Business Development. Retention & Growth.
- Formulates budgets for the various business units and conducts periodic reviews to monitor performance
- Develops and implements plans for remedial action in case of deviation
- Manages the growth and development organisation revenue (through growth and acquisition) and ensure it is in line with company vision and operating plans.
- Achieve revenue target for the zone. Drive and manage CXO level relationship and grow business at an individual level
- Work with Head Sales & Marketing in developing of products and services to maintain a competitive position
- Contributes and enhances the brand and inculcates service and sales culture across regions and clusters
- Contributes to the development of overall business strategy by providing strategic inputs to the Management Committee.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.