Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:829 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Zonal Role - Risk Control/Fraud Control - Microfinance Group - NBFC (8-17 yrs)
- Managing entire RCU activities for the Microfinance group.
- Undertake risk control, Fraud Control(FCU/RCU), Investigations & Field Verifications activities in the allocated area.
- Understanding of company policies and adhere for maintaining quality portfolio as per the process
- Conduct periodic branch process review of allocated branches under the supervision of Head RCU.
- Pre-disbursement sample verification for checking the authenticity of documents
- Post-disbursement sample checking through borrower visit
- Visit EDA / non-starter cases to ascertain facts
- Close observation of field practices in business/collection/repossession/sale in order to enable detection of irregular transactions, if any
- Maintain good liaison with stakeholders to obtain relevant information
- Monitoring RCU agencies.
- Conducting field Investigation of Fraud identified cases
- Co-ordinate with the location teams for any FCU related issues like fraud rackets, internal frauds, investigation of linked locations, etc.
- Managing Fraud Control and Risk Management for all products by understanding the emerging fraud patterns and developing the fraud management system based on valid triggers.
- Ensuring that the risk of various processes being outsourced to DSAs & CPAs is mitigated.
- Max 1975 Born, TAMIL language is MUST.
- Micro Finance or Unsecured BL experience Must in his current role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.